June 27, 2018
Recipe created by our resident "Skin Chef" Jeannie Oliver. Find more recipes and wellness tips at joliverwellness.com
Muddle up this delicious "mocktail" for a refreshing summer treat. For those 21 and over you can add a shot of vodka, gin or tequila. Or, make it Red, White & Blue for the 4th of July by adding strawberries or raspberries.
- 1/2 cup Organic Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Organic Lime (sliced into rounds)
- 1 Tbsp Ginger (peeled and sliced)
- 6 Ice Cubes
- 3 cups Sparkling Mineral Water
- Muddle the berries, limes, and ginger in a bowl or jar and divide the mixture and ice between mason jars or glasses. Fill each with sparkling water and enjoy!
Get Creative: Swap out the blueberries for blackberries, strawberries or raspberries. Swap out the lime for lemon or orange.
Sweeten the Deal: Add a few drops of liquid stevia to taste.