THE GREEN BAROMETER SURVEY
third annual survey shows high demand for all-natural options
We at Kari Gran conducted our third annual “Green Beauty Barometer” survey among American women to measure their attitudes and purchase behaviors toward all-natural beauty products.
- Do women intend to spend more on all-natural (green) beauty products in the next two years?
- Which beauty product categories are most important to women when it comes to being green?
- Which geographic and age groups see the most value in green beauty products?
- Do women read beauty labels prior to purchase and which chemicals are they trying to avoid?
- What socio-economic factors make a woman more likely to value green beauty products?
- How satisfied are women by all-natural beauty product selection in retail channels?
The Green Beauty Barometer was conducted online within the United States by Harris Poll on behalf of Kari Gran from Sept. 6-8, 2017 among 1,293 U.S. women age 18 and older and from Aug. 9-11, 2016 among 1,126 U.S. women age 18 and older. These online surveys are not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated. For complete survey methodology, including weighting variables, contact PR@karigran.com.
PRODUCT DEMAND BY CATEGORY
PRODUCT DEMAND BY AGE
PRODUCT DEMAND BY REGION
CATEGORY SALES GROWTH
LABEL READING: IT MATTERS
INGREDIENT AVOIDANCE BY AGE