Essential Cleansing Oil & Luxe Exfoliating Washcloth Bundle
This could be the new dynamic duo. Gently and effectively draw out impurities and balance the skin's natural oil production with the Essential Cleansing Oil. Take the daily exfoliation you get with your normal washcloth to the next level with the linen side of the Exfoliating Washcloth once a week. The good news is this is infinitely reusable…good for your wallet and good for the planet.
Luxe Exfoliating Washcloth
This European Linen and Italian Turkish Terry cloth is perfect for weekly use. Providing gentle manual exfoliation, you can use this cloth to help remove your oil cleanser and gently slough away dead skin cells. Offered in dark gray, our cleansing cloth masks the signs of wear and tear from makeup, SPF, and oil-rich treatments. This alternative to chemical-based exfoliants provides gentle exfoliation to help keep your barrier strong. Dimensions are 12" x 10".
Essential Cleansing Oil
Gently removes impurities from the skin, including makeup, and lifts away pore-clogging oils with a silky, non-tugging slip. Traditional cleansers often fail to adequately hydrate and may cause the skin to overproduce natural oil as a result. Our organic oil cleanser balances the skin’s natural oil production with a dose of intense hydration.
Cleanses the skin and draws out any existing, nasty oils from within
Gently removes makeup without stripping the skin
Made with organic and non-GMO ingredients
Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
Luxe Exfoliating Washcloth:
- Ideal for those who have sensitive skin or who want a gentler exfoliant.
- Eco and wallet friendly. Use practically forever.
- Gentler than chemical and physical exfoliators.
- PM: Apply 8-10 pumps into dry hands, then onto dry face.
- Liberally massage onto dry face and neck.
- Run washcloth under warm water, wring out.
- Start with the terry side and press into skin to enjoy an at-home spa experience and gently wipe.
- Rinse cloth and repeat as needed.
- With light pressure, use linen side in sweeping motions over entire face rather than a circular motion, which can be too aggressive.
- Finish with the terry side to remove any residual oil.
- Machine wash and dry after each use
Start by using the washcloth once a week if your skin is sensitive. If you know your skin will appreciate it more, aim for twice a week.Resist the urge to move the linen in circular motions as this can be a bit too much for most skin. This will gently slough away dead skin, remove excess oil, and finish your cleansing process. Toss in the wash, repeat, and enjoy!
Cleansing Oil: Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Organic Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E from Sunflower)
Luxe Exfoliating Washcloth: Turkish Terry woven in Italy, European Linen, Handmade in Seattle by a woman-owned business paying living wages