The KG System Plus SPF 28
In order to help you develop a successful daily routine, we offer a discount when you buy all four together (regularly $216 when purchased individually). You will find it to be easy to use and will leave your skin feeling supple, hydrated, nourished and protected. The System Plus includes our signature Cleansing Oil (100ml/3.4 oz), Essential Serum (50ml/1.7 oz), Three Sixty Five SPF 28 (30ml/1oz) and your choice of lavender or rose Hydrating Tonic (100ml/3.4oz). Used together in a daily ritual, your skin will look and feel radiant.
Includes our Cleansing Oil-100ml, Essential Serum-50ml, Hydrating Tonic-100ml, and Three Sixty Five SPF 28 -30ml
Protecting, hydration-focused routine all in one
Made with naturally derived, organic, wildharvested and non-GMO ingredients
Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
- Cleanse once a day at night. Simply apply 8-10 pumps of Cleansing Oil into your dry palm and liberally massage onto dry face and neck.
- Next, wring out a hot (not scalding), damp washcloth and lay over the face and until cool. Rinse and repeat.
- Gently wipe face and neck with the washcloth to remove excess oil while providing a light exfoliation.
- Next, shake tonic before use to redistribute essential oils.
- Then mist 3-4 pumps of Hydrating Tonic into the palm of your hand and add one to two pumps of Essential Serum, rub together and….voila! A batch of fresh moisturizer has just been made without a preservative in sight. Gently apply to cleansed skin.
- After your morning moisturizing ritual (allow time for moisturizer to absorb), apply at least one pump of Three Sixty Five SPF 28 to face (shake well before applying) Apply additional pumps to neck and chest — areas that are often ignored.
- The Hydrating Tonic and Essential Serum work equally well in separate steps. See our how-to video or step by step guide here.
Tips: Double the amount of Serum used during the day for your nightly treatment. Treat your neck and décolleté area as an extension of your face. Apply extra Essential Serum around the eye area in place of an additional eye cream.