Foundation Sample Kit
The kit is designed with eight different shades in both warm (shades 1-6) and neutral to cool (shades 7- 8) tones so you can try different shades until you find your match, which can change depending on the time of year.
**When you find the perfect shade for you and decide to order our Mineral Foundation, we will apply a credit for the cost of the sample kit to your purchase
Includes 8 different sample shades to try and choose from
Long-lasting, breathable coverage
Free of talc, synthetic fragrance and dyes
Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
- The Mineral Makeup products should be used very sparingly. Please note that they are extremely concentrated and only require a small amount of product. Start with a small amount and “build” with additional layers to find the perfect coverage for you. You can go from sheer to opaque with one simple product.
- Using the residue from inside the cap or lid will be plenty to start. If this is your first time using a mineral makeup, have patience. You will know if you have overapplied if the powder is sitting in your fine facial lines, or if your face looks cakey.
- You will know if you have applied the powder too soon after your moisturizer if you have a streaky appearance or again, if it’s too cakey. Allow time for your moisturizer to set in, a minute or two should suffice.
- In order to achieve a medium to heavy coverage, we suggest using a foundation brush or sponge for application.
- Applying with a damp sponge will give you a darker, heavier and more intense coverage.
Tips: For liquid foundations, our little trick is to mix one pump of Essential Serum to a little bit of the powder (half of the little spoon included in your order) and blend to the desired color and consistency.
Fragrance-free, dye-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free