Mineral Powder Foundation
Discover a mineral foundation that provides ample coverage and allows the skin to breathe. This weightless formula goes on smooth for a natural-looking, long-lasting finish. A little bit of this powder foundation goes a long way. Build your coverage as desired to reduce the appearance of pores and cover imperfections. Our loose powder foundation contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, both physical UV filters for added protection, and is available in a wide range of shades featuring warm and cool undertones. Find the shade that is most flattering to you. All Kari Gran mineral makeup is free of talc, parabens, synthetic fragrance and dyes, and is never tested on animals.
Long-lasting, breathable coverage
Free of talc, synthetic fragrance and dyes
Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
- The Mineral Makeup products should be used very sparingly. Please note that they are extremely concentrated and only require a small amount of product. Start with a small amount and “build” with additional layers to find the perfect coverage for you. You can go from sheer to opaque coverage with one simple product.
- Using the residue from the cap or lid will be plenty to start. If this is your first time using a mineral makeup, have patience. You will know if you have over applied if the powder is sitting in your fine facial lines, or looks cakey.
- You will know if you have applied the powder too soon after your moisturizer if you have a streaky appearance or again, if it’s too cakey. Allow time for your moisturizer to set in, a minute or two should suffice.
- In order to achieve a medium to heavy coverage, we suggest using a foundation brush or sponge for application which will result in a heavier and more intense coverage.
- For liquid foundations, our little trick is to mix one pump of Essential Serum or Three Sixty Five SPF to a little bit of the powder and blend to the desired color and consistency and then apply to the face.
- The Hydrating Tonic does a nice job of setting your mineral makeup. Mist 3-4 pumps and you are done.
Fragrance-free, dye-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free
Love it! I'm a return customer
I have used a couple different colors of the foundation depending on the time of year. I love that I can also blend them together to get exactly what I need (when I'm feeling picky which isn't often). I get great coverage.
I was using a famous brand of mineral makeup that started making me break out. Kari Gran has better coverage, a natural shimmer that gives a healthy glow, and it’s breathable so my skin loves it! So happy I found a better alternative.
Love this foundation. I have worn clean makeup and skincare products for some time. I had stayed away from powder foundation thinking it would look dry on my face. And then I watched Kari giving a tutorial and that changed everything! She mixed her lovely Mineral Powder with the Essential SPF28 to create a liquid foundation. And I have to say my skin glows! And you can create the finish from sheer to fuller coverage by adjusting the ratio of each! Beautiful product. Love.
I mix with face oil for a super glowy look. I love that you can adjust coverage by using more powder in the mix for those days you need a little extra.