Mineral Powder Foundation
Discover a mineral foundation that provides ample coverage and allows the skin to breathe. This weightless formula goes on smooth for a natural-looking, long-lasting finish. A little bit of this powder foundation goes a long way. Build your coverage as desired to reduce the appearance of pores and cover imperfections. Our loose powder foundation contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, both physical UV filters for added protection, and is available in a wide range of shades featuring warm and cool undertones. Find the shade that is most flattering to you. All Kari Gran mineral makeup is free of talc, parabens, synthetic fragrance and dyes, and is never tested on animals.
Here's a helpful guide to our foundation numbers.
Long-lasting, breathable coverage
Free of talc, synthetic fragrance and dyes
Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
- The Mineral Makeup products should be used very sparingly. Please note that they are extremely concentrated and only require a small amount of product. Start with a small amount and “build” with additional layers to find the perfect coverage for you. You can go from sheer to opaque coverage with one simple product.
- Using the residue from the cap or lid will be plenty to start. If this is your first time using a mineral makeup, have patience. You will know if you have over applied if the powder is sitting in your fine facial lines, or looks cakey.
- You will know if you have applied the powder too soon after your moisturizer if you have a streaky appearance or again, if it’s too cakey. Allow time for your moisturizer to set in, a minute or two should suffice.
- In order to achieve a medium to heavy coverage, we suggest using a foundation brush or sponge for application which will result in a heavier and more intense coverage.
- For liquid foundations, our little trick is to mix one pump of Essential Serum or Three Sixty Five SPF to a little bit of the powder and blend to the desired color and consistency and then apply to the face.
- The Hydrating Tonic does a nice job of setting your mineral makeup. Mist 3-4 pumps and you are done.
Fragrance-free, dye-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free
- customer service
- Kari Gran
- mineral powder foundation
Most of the foundations I tried earlier broke me out except this one. Happy to have found this. Also tried mixing a little bit of the powder with my daily moisturizer and the coverage was nice.
I love this powder foundation, it is weightless and leaves a beautiful finish. Besides having great products, Kari Gran has amazing customer service! I ordered the wrong foundation color and getting the right color was super quick and easy. The quality of products and people make this brand a standout.
There's something about powdered mineral makeup and serum/essential oil mix that just gives that silky, great coverage look, especially when you have aging skin.
I have tried other brands of mineral powder foundation and was always disappointed. They would look cakey on my skin no matter how much or little I put on. I even tried with/without different primers and nothing ever worked. I saw this one and decided to give it a shot, especially since I could try it before committing to the full size product. This foundation is amazing!! A little bit goes a long way! It looks amazing on my skin and it feels amazing! And I really love the little pit of glimmer, it brightens up my complexion. I highly recommend!
I am an esthetician with sensitive skin . I have used pretty much every mineral powder that is available, well at least the ones that do not test on animals . This is the best one . I have oily skin and this powder stays on well. I also set it with the setting powder . Has a nice glow to it . It’s so beautiful.