Essential Bar Soap
Soap and water are much more effective than using hand sanitizer in eliminating germs. This 4oz moisturizing soap bar will cleanse and hydrate with soothing ingredients of Organic Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and goat’s milk in a light infusion of Chamomile, Calendula and Lavender flowers. It is a pure product and does not contain added water or fillers.
- Multi-purpose moisturizing soap bar
- Makeup brush cleaner (you can’t wash your brushes with cleansing oil)
- Perfect for double-cleansing
- Suitable for hands, face and body
- Before using your cleansing oil, use to wash your hands
- Minimal packaging
- Sulfate free
- Paraben free
- No added water
Recommended by the CDC
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Work up a good lather, scrub your palms and the back of your hands, interlace your fingers, rub your fingertips against your palms, and twist a soapy fist around your thumbs.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the "Happy Birthday" song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- Store properly out of water, don’t let it sit in a pool water.
We suggest you also watch this video from Johns Hopkins on technique.
Saponified and Unsaponified oils of Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, and Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*; Goat Milk, Sodium Lactate.
*Oils are infused with Organic Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) flowers
Pure product, free of water and cheap fillers
Healthy, Happy Goats
The goats that share their milk with us are happy, content and well cared for by loving humans who see them as living creatures just like us.
Organic Olive Oil
Antioxidants and vitamins make it a great natural moisturizer to soften skin
Organic Coconut Oil
Known for its antioxidant properties, hydrates and leaves skin smooth
Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin A and lactic acid
- Kari Gran
- essential oils
- hand washing
- goat milk
I really like the goat milk essential bar soap. It lathers nicely and doesn't dry out my skin. It's a good product and a good value.
It's kind of funny, this attitude I've developed. Since thorough hand washing has been prescribed, I haven't had any trouble getting to the sink regularly to wash up. But now that the Kari Gran soap is at these same sinks, I actually feel like I'm treating myself when I grab that bar of soap. I love the silky and generous lather. Clean hands! Many thanks.
I bought this soap because Alton Brown recommends using bar of soap for washing hands rather than liquid soap. I was a bit hesitant when i received this soap because it does not smell like essential oils like Kari Gran's other products. After I started using this soap to wash my hands a million times a day, I noticed that I don't need to lotion my hands every single time. The dermatitis that I have on my wrist has calmed down as well. The incessant hand washing is less of a chore now with this soap. Yay!
Just started using Kari's new Essential Bar Soap and it is soothing and moisturizing unlike other natural soaps that I've tried. Leaves my skin feeling really soft. It's now become another staple for me. I also ordered "Georgia", the newest lip whip shade. It's a beautiful soft shade which has become my new favorite. And as always, thank you to KG's team which always provides great customer service!
I have sensitive skin and I have struggled to find the right products that works fully, that not dry my skin out, too oily that causes breakouts, and only works for a couple days. I love the it's natural and makes my skin feel cleaner and refreshed.