Essential Bar Soap
Soap and water are much more effective than using hand sanitizer in eliminating germs. This 4oz moisturizing soap bar will cleanse and hydrate with soothing ingredients of Organic Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and goat’s milk in a light infusion of Chamomile, Calendula and Lavender flowers. It is a pure product and does not contain added water or fillers.
- Multi-purpose moisturizing soap bar
- Makeup brush cleaner (you can’t wash your brushes with cleansing oil)
- Perfect for double-cleansing
- Suitable for hands, face and body
- Before using your cleansing oil, use to wash your hands
- Minimal packaging
- Sulfate free
- Paraben free
- No added water
Recommended by the CDC
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Work up a good lather, scrub your palms and the back of your hands, interlace your fingers, rub your fingertips against your palms, and twist a soapy fist around your thumbs.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the "Happy Birthday" song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- Store properly out of water, don’t let it sit in a pool water.
We suggest you also watch this video from Johns Hopkins on technique.
Saponified and Unsaponified oils of Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, and Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*; Goat Milk, Sodium Lactate.
*Oils are infused with Organic Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) flowers
Pure product, free of water and cheap fillers
Healthy, Happy Goats
The goats that share their milk with us are happy, content and well cared for by loving humans who see them as living creatures just like us.
Organic Olive Oil
Antioxidants and vitamins make it a great natural moisturizer to soften skin
Organic Coconut Oil
Known for its antioxidant properties, hydrates and leaves skin smooth
Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin A and lactic acid
- Kari Gran
- Alton Brown
- hand washing
Almost scentless and very pleasant sudsing! While the brand new soap's blocky shape is a bit difficult to spin around in your hands for the first several uses, it is such a lovely gentle soap that it may be silly to even mention the short-lived minor inconvenience of shape. If it were split in half lenth-wise, it would be darn near perfect for our household of picky people. I'd love it if this came in a very small travel size so I didn't have to use hotel soaps when i travel for work.
First time user of the bar soap, and I really like the way my hands feel after using it for a short time. I’ve noticed it also seems to brighten and clean my diamond ring as well! An unexpected bonus! Thank you for another exceptional product~
I am super sensitive and allergic and no problems with this soap. It’s moisturizing and no perfumes scents. Thanks for making healthier products!
I really like the goat milk essential bar soap. It lathers nicely and doesn't dry out my skin. It's a good product and a good value.
It's kind of funny, this attitude I've developed. Since thorough hand washing has been prescribed, I haven't had any trouble getting to the sink regularly to wash up. But now that the Kari Gran soap is at these same sinks, I actually feel like I'm treating myself when I grab that bar of soap. I love the silky and generous lather. Clean hands! Many thanks.