Essential Bar Soap
Soap and water are much more effective than using hand sanitizer in eliminating germs. This 4oz moisturizing soap bar will cleanse and hydrate with soothing ingredients of Organic Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and goat’s milk in a light infusion of Chamomile, Calendula and Lavender flowers. It is a pure product and does not contain added water or fillers.
- Multi-purpose moisturizing soap bar
- Makeup brush cleaner (you can’t wash your brushes with cleansing oil)
- Perfect for double-cleansing
- Suitable for hands, face and body
- Before using your cleansing oil, use to wash your hands
- Minimal packaging
- Sulfate free
- Paraben free
- No added water
Recommended by the CDC
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Work up a good lather, scrub your palms and the back of your hands, interlace your fingers, rub your fingertips against your palms, and twist a soapy fist around your thumbs.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the "Happy Birthday" song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- Store properly out of water, don’t let it sit in a pool water.
We suggest you also watch this video from Johns Hopkins on technique.
Saponified and Unsaponified oils of Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, and Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*; Goat Milk, Sodium Lactate.
*Oils are infused with Organic Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) flowers
Pure product, free of water and cheap fillers
Healthy, Happy Goats
The goats that share their milk with us are happy, content and well cared for by loving humans who see them as living creatures just like us.
Organic Olive Oil
Antioxidants and vitamins make it a great natural moisturizer to soften skin
Organic Coconut Oil
Known for its antioxidant properties, hydrates and leaves skin smooth
Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin A and lactic acid
- Kari Gran
- hand washing
- a million
This is my first soap purchase. At first I did not like the smell, it has a very bland scent. Given the fact that it does not contain all the junk that other soaps contain I went into this with an open mind. I love that the soap does not dry my skin and leaves my skin soft. The smell is very neutral, I don’t smell the lavender. I will purchase again because it left my skin feeling nourished.
It has helped rid of acne! The scent is desirable!
I've been using KG products for almost 2 years and have been so happy with the skin care regime! So I decided to try the essential soap and I love it just as much as everything else I've used! It's mild but lathers nicely and there is no fragrance so it feels pure. I use it it the shower as a body soap, it cleanses and feels moisturizing - no dry after effect. (I've even shaved my legs with it)! The soap combined with the bath & body oil will be perfect for the dryer winter weather. I just ordered a couple more.one for me and the other a gift!
This is hands down the best soap my daughter and I have used. It is not drying and combats body odor. I having been looking for a soap/body wash for over a year to help my tween with body odor. This is the first and only soap that cleans and leaves to trace of body odor after bathing.
I decided to order the soap as a treat to myself since we are washing our hands so often and so happy I did! The soap smells amazing, makes my hands feel like I put on lotion after washing and lasts forever. I think it will become part of my regular order now. Thank you for creating this fabulous product!