Mini Kit and Lip Whip Gift Pack
Handmade with all natural ingredients and beautifully packaged, you can rest assured there will be no leftover ugly vases or even a hint of that “OMG last minute gift.”
Includes our Cleansing Oil-15ml, Essential Serum-10ml, Hydrating Tonic-15ml, Three Sixty Five SPF 28 -10ml, Tinted Peppermint Lip Whip
Protecting, hydration-focused routine all in one
Lip Whip Treatment’s rich, buttery texture soothes and hydrates lips without the typical lip balm hangover
Made with naturally derived, organic, wildharvested and non-GMO ingredients
Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
- Cleanse once a day at night. Simply apply 8-10 pumps of Cleansing Oil into your dry palm and liberally massage onto dry face and neck.
- Next, wring out a hot (not scalding), damp washcloth and lay over the face and until cool. Rinse and repeat.
- Gently wipe face and neck with the washcloth to remove excess oil while providing a light exfoliation.
- Next, shake tonic before use to redistribute essential oils.
- Then mist 3-4 pumps of Hydrating Tonic into the palm of your hand and add one to two pumps of Essential Serum, rub together and….voila! A batch of fresh moisturizer has just been made without a preservative in sight. Gently apply to cleansed skin.
- After your morning moisturizing ritual, apply at least one pump of Three Sixty Five SPF 28 to face. (Shake well: first few pumps may be clear. Pump until opaque) Apply additional pumps to neck and chest — areas that are often ignored.
- The Hydrating Tonic and Essential Serum work equally well in separate steps. See our how to video or step by step guide here.
- Lip Whip Treatment: Smooth on Lip Whip Treatment with a clean fingertip or brush. Wear alone or layer with your lip color of choice. Treatments are great for overnight wear for additional care.
Tips: Double the amount of Serum used during the day for your nightly treatment. Treat your neck and décolleté area as an extension of your face. Apply extra Essential Serum around the eye area in place of an additional eye cream.