Body and Bath Oil
Keep your skin hydrated and nourished at bath time and beyond with our natural body oil. Ideal for all skin types, this unique blend offers luxurious, supple moisture with no oily residue. Made with nature’s most beneficial ingredients, our organic bath oil locks in moisture and protects the skin from environmental stressors for a silky-smooth touch that lasts. Massage the lightweight oil directly into skin, or add to your bath for a subtly scented, decadent experience.
- 8 unique oils that are high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6) and Vitamins E and C.
- Potent ingredients protect skin from environmental stressors and help to improve skin’s barrier function and prevent water loss.
- Its eco-luxe texture gently glides on skin, leaving it soft and hydrated.
- With two lavenders, it gives a spa-like sensory experience to transport you during a bath or after.
BODY: Warm oil in your hands and massage over body. For best results, apply to damp skin.
BATH: Fill tub with water first then apply 8-10 pumps onto the surface of water and gently swirl.
- Organic Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil
- Organic Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Oil
- Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
- Organic Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil
- Organic Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil
- Non-GMO Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry Seed) Oil
- Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Organic Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil
- Organic Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil
- Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E from Sunflower)
- Non-GMO Citric Acid
Kari has never been a fan of lotions but loves baths.
She wanted to formulate a body oil that had a unique blend of oils that provided a big payoff of lasting hydration. At the same time, she wanted a bath oil with a subtle scent that complemented her bath experience, not overpower it.
- skin care line
Kind and luxurious for my skin! A wonderful addition to an outstanding skin care line.
Wonderful, like going to a spa!
Love this bath oil...was looking for a clean bath oil and found this one on your site. I am a long time Kari Gran product user. My only concern was that it was going to be lavender scented as I always purchase the rose scents if there is a choice - but was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed the experience. Though I would love to also have the bath oil in Rose too! Any chance Kari might consider making an eye cream?
I use this every day on my legs and arms. It is great for super dry skin, if I have some left over in my hands I put it on the ends of my hair. Smells great and has many uses.
Silky, glowing skin with healthy ingredients. Love it! Will buy again. Smells amazing..but not overpowering..perfect!