Essential Tinted SPF 28
This tinted mineral sunscreen uses non-nano zinc oxide to shield the face from the UVA rays which cause signs of aging, and UVB rays responsible for sunburn. Made with botanical oils, it protects while it hydrates to promote healthy, glowing skin. This moisture-rich formula is made to prevent damage associated with daily sun exposure whether we’re at the beach or just going about our daily business.
- Protects the skin from UVA that age and UVB rays that burn the skin
- Sheer coverage (to mitigate the white cast), imparts a dewy, radiant finish
- Designed for daily wear, rain or shine, 365 days a year
- Made with naturally derived, organic, wildharvested and non-GMO ingredients
- Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
- Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
- Shake well prior to use.
- Prime pump until product becomes opaque.
- Massage evenly onto skin with fingers tips.
- For more coverage, layer or mix with our mineral foundation.
- Or layer before you apply the foundation of your choice.
- Active Ingredient: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 17%
- Non-GMO Rubus Ideaus (Red Raspberry Seed) Oil
- Non-GMO Prunus Domestica (French Plum Seed) Oil
- Organic Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut Seed) Oil
- Non-GMO Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Seed) Oil
- Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E from Sunflower)
- Light and Medium: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica
- Dark: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Ultramarine Blue
From the Founders (and testers)
Ideal for those who want to mitigate the white cast of non-nano zinc oxide with a sheer-coverage tint while still receiving the moisturizing and sun protecting benefits of our original Essential SPF.
Non-GMO Red Raspberry Seed Oil
Potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties
Non-GMO French Plum Oil
Moisturizing, lightweight and high in antioxidants
Organic Macadamia Nut Oil
(Oleic Acid) Omega 9, moisturizes and softens skin
- skin tone
- Kari Gran
This is another winner from Kari and Lisa and after several years I am thoroughly addicted to their entire line and the simplicity of it all. The consistency of the tinted SPF is beautiful and weightless. It's really the perfect "no-makeup makeup" which just allows your own skin to shine. Thank you Kari and Lisa and your entire staff -- great products and customer service!
I'm so glad to have found this! Light coverage is ok with me, so I usually am wearing this on its own, with just the KG blush and finishing powder over it. Both this and the untinted SPF are the only sunscreens with zinc oxide that don't make my face itch and eventually break out. Literally, the ONLY ones, and I have tried so many!! I'm not sure why zinc oxide is so difficult for my skin since everyone acts like it's benign, but this one must hit the perfect ratio or have the perfect companion ingredients. Also, the smell and feel of it are wonderful! I shake the bottle before pumping, and I almost never need to pump any before it becomes opaque. I think that just happened once on the first try. It does make my skin look a little shiny (some see it as a glow), but the finishing powder takes care of that. Would definitely recommend this.
I am a KG addict so had to try this new Essential Tinted SPF 28. It gives a nice, light coverage that is quick and easy to apply when I am in a hurry. Normally I use KG sunscreen mixed with KG minerals for my own custom foundation that gives exactly the coverage I need for my Rosacea-prone skin, but this tinted SPF is perfect for days at home when I just need light coverage. I used the light version, and it was just right for my skintone. Recommend!
This sunscreen is such a multitasker. Not only does it protect but it adds a such beautiful glow to your skin. What’s more, the tinted version is so natural looking.
No kidding, this was the best sunscreen I’ve ever used. It’s all natural, smells amazing and hydrates my skin while evening out my skin in the nicest way! I am willing to spend whatever on skincare and although this is my favorite, the price is also reasonable.