KG Mineral Makeup System
You will find the system to be easy to use and will leave your skin looking and feeling radiant. The Kari Gran Mineral Makeup provides long lasting, light reflecting coverage while allowing the skin to breathe — free of nano-particles and parabens. The broad color palette gives a range of color options that are both flattering and complementary to most skin tones.
Shades 1-6 have a warm undertone and shades 7-8 have a neutral to cool undertone, they are not the darkest shade options.
Our Mineral Makeup contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, which are both physical UV filters.
Includes Foundation Sample Kit and Full Size Foundation (will be sent once you choose your desired shade), Concealer, Setting Powder, Mineral Blush, Travel Size Cleansing Oil, Travel Size Hydrating Tonic, Travel Size Essential Serum, Travel Size Three Sixty Five SPF 28, Tinted Lip Whip-Peppermint, Eye Shadow, Set of 4 Eco Tools Brushes and a Kari Gran Makeup Bag
Protecting, hydration-focused skin care
Light, breathable mineral makeup
Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
- The Mineral Makeup products should be used very sparingly. Please note that they are extremely concentrated and only require a small amount of product. Start with a small amount and “build” with additional layers to find the perfect coverage for you. You can go from sheer to opaque coverage with one simple product.
- Using the residue from the cap or lid will be plenty to start. If this is your first time using a mineral makeup, have patience. You will know if you have over applied if the powder is sitting in your fine facial lines, or looks cakey.
- You will know if you have applied the powder too soon after your moisturizer if you have a streaky appearance or again, if it’s too cakey. Allow time for your moisturizer to set in, a minute or two should suffice.
- In order to achieve a medium to heavy coverage, we suggest using a foundation brush or sponge for application which will result in a heavier and more intense coverage.
- For liquid foundations, our little trick is to mix one pump of Essential Serum to a little bit of the powder and blend to the desired color and consistency and then apply to the face.
- The Hydrating Tonic does a nice job of setting your mineral makeup. Mist 3-4 pumps and you are done.
- For the Three Sixty Five SPF 28 shake well: first few pumps may be clear. Pump until opaque.
I'm still in testing mode... But I already love the appearance. This kit is a great way to find your shade and play with a few colors! Great value!
I got plenty of foundation color samples and was thrilled to get my choice complimentary! I love the lightweight foundation and setting powder. I love the lip whip.
Wonderful opportunity to try out your collections as a new user! Skincare is exceptionally great, so I placed my second order for the normal size after two days. :D
Great product so far! Love that the ingredients are simple and pure.
Just discovered the serum + powder magic and love it. Takes some getting used to the proportions, but can mix it so that the coverage is light or darker while moisturizing at the same time.