Quinoa Tabouli Salad
This is the perfect summer recipe to bring to parties and BBQs. It's a delicious and healthy crowd pleaser that goes with pretty much everything.
- 1 cup cooked organic quinoa
- 2 Tbsp. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh organic lemon juice
- Himalayan salt, sea salt or liquid aminos to taste
- 4 Tbsp. finely minced fresh organic parsley (I prefer cilantro but you can use any fresh herb you like)
- 2 Tbsp. finely minced fresh organic mint leaves
- 1/2 large organic tomato, diced (or about ¼ cup small pear or cherry tomatoes halved or quartered)
- ½ large organic cucumber, diced (and optionally peeled)
- 4 Tbsp. Kalamata olives chopped & pitted
- Mix together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss with quinoa and mix well.
- Gently fold in tomatoes and cucumbers, cover and chill for 1 hour.