LIP SCRUB RITUAL
Who doesn’t love a bold lip? The trick to pulling off a bright color is in the application. As any lipstick lover will tell you, smooth hydrated lips are a must for even and precise lip color.
While I’m particularly fond of Suji Red, I was over the moon when we decided to add Lip Scrub to the Kari Gran line. For exfoliation, Kari uses organic sugar paired with Chamomile powder that gives Lip Scrub a speckled color. The soothing balance of the two exfoliators is kinder and less abrasive than a typical sugar scrub.
Our Lip Scrub is a great way to prep for a bright color and to remove a long stay lipstick. I also like to use Lip Scrub in a mini lip ritual at least once a week to prevent chapping and keep my lips super smooth.
Lip Scrub Ritual
- Using a pea size amount of Lip Buff, gently exfoliate the lips in a slow circular motion for about 30 seconds.
- Let sit for 30 seconds before wiping off excess with a warm washcloth. Pat dry.
- Apply a tiny half pump of Essential Serum to the lips.
- Immediately after applying Essential Serum, apply Peppermint Naked Lip Whip on top to lock in the hydrating oils of the serum.
- Go to sleep and wake up to perfectly hydrated and renewed lips.
Repeat as needed up to a maximum 3x a week. (Please do not use Lip Buff or any lip scrub on painfully chapped or cracked lips.)
HOT TIP: Complete the Kari Gran Skin Care Nightly Ritual and brush your teeth before the Lip Scrub Ritual.