Blueberry Coconut Popsicles
1 Cup organic blueberries (fresh or frozen)
2 Cups organic Coconut Milk
2 Tsp organic lemon verbena (optional)
- Purchase a set of non-toxic popsicle moulds (these are a good option) and wooden popsicle sticks.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the blueberries, lemon verbena and coconut milk until smooth. You can also pulse the machine and/or leave some or all of the blueberries whole. If you choose this option, finely chop your herbs first.
- Taste and add liquid stevia for a sweeter popsicle.
- Pour blueberry mixture to fill each popsicle mould and add a popsicle stick to each one.
- Place in freezer for 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- Once frozen, run under warm water for a few seconds to make it easier to remove from the cup or mould. Enjoy!
- Herbs - Mint or lavender are also delicious with blueberries
- No Coconut Milk - Use organic almond milk or hemp milk
- Sweeter - Add liquid stevia to taste