The Five Minute Face With Mineral Makeup
Is it hard to use mineral makeup? Nope! It may take a little getting used to, but mineral makeup is simple and easy. Get the most out of your time with the Five Minute Face look.
- Starting with a well moisturized face, apply Foundation in a buffing motion all over the face.
- Add a bit of Eyeshadow with a light layer on your eyelids and build up color as desired.
- Conceal under the eye area working toward the inner corner of the eye and up under the eyebrow as well as any general spots of redness.
- Apply a small amount of our sheer pink Blush on the apples of the cheeks.
- Buff the entire face and eyes with the Setting Powder for a soft focus finish.
- Finish with a touch of Lip Whip and a few mists of Hydrating Tonic.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.